This page may be out of date. Submit any pending changes before refreshing this page.

Post Topic

Share Post

Post stats

Views39

Life Lessons

Gopi KrishnaGopi Krishna, Developer @ Microsoft
When I look back, the past couple of years  of my life have been amazing. Amazing because of the tons of friends I made,  hundreds of books I read, the different facets of life I experienced, and most  importantly, because of an awesome person who stood by me all the time. Over the  course, I've tried to capture in my volatile mind as much as I can about every  significant thing I learnt from the people, books, or organizations around me  and my personal experiences that influenced me and changed me into a better me.  While I'm still struggling to follow some of the things I learnt, the list has  become considerably long and I thought I should start sharing it and see what  you think! Leave a comment - I'd love to know!!!
Comment

Blog

Author

Gopi Krishna
Gopi Krishna
Developer @ Microsoft